Tuesday, June 11, 2013

June Playlist

Here's my June playlist! My favorite so far.
This playlist has a summery vibe, and the songs are mostly happier than they have been in past playlists.

Don't let all the artists that you might not recognize scare you away! Some artists they could be compared to are The Kooks, The Lumineers, The Avett Brothers, Ed Sheeran (although I have a personal distate for him), Vampire Weekend, and more.

 I'm doing the playlist through Spotify because that's what I use. And thank God for Spotify.

You should also know I have a serious playlisting issue. I have sixteen playlists in use, as well as a group of 'Retired' playlists and 'Subscribies.' It's getting out of hand.

3 comments:

  1. the graduating class at dover sang "best day of life" for their graduation two days ago. funny how these things pop up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? Weird! I love that song so much though :)

      Delete
  2. Are these artists well known? I'm from England and the majority i haven't ever heard of!

    Oh by the way, i love the style of your blog! I wouldn't even know where to start with a complex blog style! I'm new to this blogging business!(http://anythingandeverythingofeverydaylife.blogspot.co.uk)

    Best Wishes,

    Jenny

    ReplyDelete