Saturday, May 11, 2013

A few necessary words

I have a few things to say in this post:

First, you'll have to bear with me. As I've just began blogging, I'm still trying to figure it all out. One of the hardest things for me is my voice. I'm trying to figure out how to type while sounding like myself. I feel like my posts in the past haven't all sounded exactly like me. 

Along the same lines, I'm still trying to figure out how to make my blog look nicer. This will be an ongoing process. 

Lastly, comment! Even if it's nothing exciting, even just one word, I would love to get some feedback. Tell me what you want more of (Photography? Poetry? Clothing? Self-posts? Music?)! Tell me what's good and what's bad, and be 100% honest. Tell me about yourself! I'd love to hear what my readers are like. 

Thank you all!

Libby

No comments:

Post a Comment